top of page

Baumschule

Öffentlich·24 Mitglieder

Supereroi(2021)10 Available Subtitles

Films in Generation Kplus are screened in their original version with English subtitles and German voice-over. The voice-over is prepared by professional translators and spoken by qualified voice artists during the screenings. In addition, each year the festival produces German subtitles for three Generation Kplus films to introduce young cineastes to reading subtitles.

Supereroi(2021)10 Available subtitles

This completely depends on what you want to focus on and the level you are at. For example, when I am a beginner and I want to watch a show that is more advanced, I usually turn on the subtitles since the main goal is to learn more vocabulary.

Also, keep in mind that subtitles are almost never exactly what the person on the show is saying. The characters are speaking usually quite fast and the subtitles are more of a summary of what they are trying to say.

For international viewers, Crunchyroll is simulcasting the series. The episode with English subtitles will be available an hour after its release in Japan. In the United States, that would be at these times: 041b061a72

Info

Willkommen in der Gruppe! Sie können sich mit anderen Mitgli...
bottom of page