top of page

Baumschule

Öffentlich·24 Mitglieder

Download Aimeeee Zip PORTABLE

Please enjoy these downloadable items courtesy of me. I hope you use them to make something great, and definitely something more than I could ever imagine. Be sure to share your creations with me on social media! I love seeing where my downloadables have been a big help. Enjoy photoshop brushes, actions, patterns, and more. This page will hopefully be updated often with new and exciting downloads. All brushes, actions, and patterns are compatible with Photoshop CS3 and higher. Clicking on a thumbnail will start your download of the ZIP file.

Download aimeeee zip

Press on "buy now" or on "add to cart" (if you want to buy more items: discounts are available if you reach 16$). You will be brought to Paypal. After the payment click the button on Paypal that will bring you back to the seller's site (don't press the back-button on the browser). You will be sent to a page containing the download links. Now your file(s) are ready to be downloaded.Be sure and check the email that you have associated with PayPal. The link for the downloads will be sent to your mail too. It may take ten minutes. If the link you recive is not clickable, just copy and paste it in a browser. Remember to check your spam folder also.PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDERYou still cannot download the files? Write me or Aimee.

Add photosets to your shopping cart, then checkout when you are done to download your ZIP files. If you encounter problems downloading CLICK HERE to restart your download. If you still have problems, please email support@surfmail.net who will set you up with a second secure download.

The image files below can to be downloaded and used for publications. To download images, simply right-click on the links and choose "Save target as" to start the download process (Mac users Ctrl click). EPS and Adobe Illustrator files have been compressed in zipped folders, so will need to extracted after downloading. These are official COCC logos. COCC department and program logos are available on the Employee Intranet (login required).

In some instances #5B778C and #424242 hexidecimal values are also used on the COCC website. Using the specified formulas will ensure the best color match on all computers. If you are using the logo on a College, or noncollege website, the logo must appear in full-color. Pre-calculated hexidecimal, web-safe logos are available for downloading from the COCC website.

One of the best parts of PASS is it allows you to order professional-grade prints and products directly from your gallery. No more downloading just to re-upload to another site! These prints or products will be produced by a professional print shop and shipped directly to your doorstep! 041b061a72

Info

Willkommen in der Gruppe! Sie können sich mit anderen Mitgli...
bottom of page